Growth hacking gets a bad rep for a reason.
Why? Because most of the content published under the terminology are “trick” or “hacks” that seem almost magical, but rarely perform in real life.
Growth hacking, which can sometimes result in a “cool hack,” is more about the process and the creativity involved in solving thorny challenges.
In our new blog, we want to showcase both worlds: The behind the scenes, focusing on the process and methodologies we use for our clients (both in training and in execution) alongside the How to’s, hacks, tips & Case Studies.
You can find some of the previous content we wrote – here
To be more specific
- In-depth articles about growth methodologies and practices (How to manage your growth meetings, how to work with your data, set your KPI’s, calculate LTV’s and more).
- Hacks and How-To’s to improve your entire AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue) funnel.
- Unique resources for you to download (this 81 Blogs Every Growth Hacker should Follow is just the first one of many).
- Interviews with growth hackers and Case Studies.
- Transparency posts about how we manage Stardom’s marketing and growth.
We will do our best to share as much information that can help you grow your startup. It’ll be a mixture of in-depth methodologies and processes we use or know as well as specific how-to’s and hacks you can try for yourself.
But WAIT – What is Stardom.IO?
Stardom.IO is a growth and content marketing agency.
This means we do two things:
- Product Growth: meaning, we work with B2B Tech startups to help them grow their active user base using different growth methodologies
- We do hands on content marketing – including social media, paid, SEO, blogging, webinars, podcasts, guest blogging and more for our clients.
You can read more about our growth hacking services here.
now all you have to do is follow the blog posts coming out weekly.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter “The Growth Toolbox” – where we share all the latest blog posts, resources we create and links to articles we think are worth reading.
See you on the next blog post,
Roy & the Stardom.io Team.